Bringing lasting enjoyment to public spaces.
Street Furniture Australia designs and manufactures highly durable furniture for the public realm. The company uniquely runs both an R&D program and factory under one roof in Western Sydney, Australia.
Since 1986 we have supplied to more than 30,000 places in Australia and around the globe. Recent projects include the new Google Campus in Washington, Houston Botanic Garden and Long Island Rail Road in New York. All products are made-to-order, finished, quality-controlled and dispatched from the factory floor to ISO standards.
Our mission is to bring enjoyment to all those who create, build, maintain and use public places. To achieve this, we are committed to:
- Creating spaces that make smiles.
- Caring design that treads lightly on the planet.
- Ensuring public spaces are accessible for everyone.
- Partnerships that help clients to create a sense of place.
- Long-term thinking, so our business and the spaces we help to create endure.